FIFFO Ltd. has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the websites operated by us.
- Any person who registers or has already registered in the context of the use of any particular services of the Portal is considered to be the Customer of the services offered through the Portal.
- Personal Information: Personal information, such as a person’s first name, last name, or billing address, is captured when a user places an order or makes a purchase. We may also disclose personal information in the course of investigating suspected fraud or other illegal activity. Outside of the aforementioned legal processes, personal information is never shared with any parties other than the financial institutions directly involved in processing the transaction.
- The Customer gives the Portal Provider consent for the processing and storage of personal data given at the time of registration for a period of 99 years on a scale appropriate to the needs of an Internet catalog of companies and institutions. In the event that the information provided by registered Users about the corporate entity – represent the personal data protected in accordance with Act No. 428/2002 Z.z. on protection of personal data, as amended, the User gives the Portal Provider consent for the processing and disclosure of such data for a period of 99 years since the last change, in the extent to which the following information has been provided. The registered User undertakes not to enter personal information of other persons on the Portal, for the provision of which he is not entitled to, or false information about himself or others.
- The Provider protects personal data in accordance with Act No. 428/2002 Z.z. on protection of personal data, as amended, and with the principles contained in the directive of the European Parliament and Council Directive No 95/46/EC.
- Third-Party Websites: Site www.world-companies.com’s website often contain links to websites operated by other companies that are not controlled by FIFFO Ltd. FIFFO Ltd therefore has no responsibility or liability for the policies, activities, or content of these sites. Nonetheless, we seek to provide our visitors with a positive experience, so we welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Public Forums: Websites operated by FIFFO Ltd. may contain comments, testimonials, forums, message boards. FIFFO Ltd. prohibits the posting of illegal or defamatory content in its comments, testimonials, forums, message boards, and reserves the right to remove any user-posted content at FIFFO Ltd.’s sole discretion. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when disclosing personal information.